Friday, January 16, 2015

im back!



hello 2015.


2014 has come and gone and i didn't post anything about it. Hopefully ill post a recap of pictures because they were so many good ones. My pregnancy, lex growing up, projects, crafts, recipes, art shows, trips and so many things i want to have in here to look back...

One reason I want to post more this year is that i got super inspired from other bloggers to do the 52 project. Its a portrait of my kids once a week, every week of 2015.
I knew i wanted to start this project so even though this post is late.. i took the pictures the first week.
Ill probably post every friday nights, since its when i just get a night completely off for myself.

Cant wait to see Lex and Nina grow up and find their own little personalities.

welcome new year



No comments:

Post a Comment